Thunderbird Ridge is EQUUS’s exquisite 11-acre
Experiential Discovery and Learning Campus.
Nestled in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Thunderbird Ridge is a premiere location seated on sacred ground where the original land’s caretakers are still honored today. Extreme care of the land, animals and facility is maintained and the highest standards of quality and beauty are held. The venue can comfortably host groups of all sizes.
The campus includes:
- A gracious hacienda
- A large workshop space filled with natural light, tall ceilings, with an exterior portal framing the Jemez Mountains
- A private one-on-one room for smaller meetings and breakouts
- Nature and hiking trails that lead from the front door straight into the National Forest
- High speed Wi Fi throughout the entire campus
- Multiple seating and table options
Among native piñon groves are secluded meditation and contemplative spots, seated areas and vistas, and a covered pergola overlooks the horse arena and paddocks…home to our EQUUS herd — five gorgeous horses and a donkey.
Nearby and within easy access are premiere hotels and Tesuque Village. Historic Santa Fe is simply 15 minutes away. Four Seasons Rancho Encantado, our Premier Accommodation Partner is immediately adjacent – a lovely 10 minute stroll over the ridge or a one minute drive next door.
Book Thunderbird Ridge for your:
- Private Escape
- Executive Retreat
- Conference Center
- Board Meeting
Optional: EQUUS Faculty are available for meeting and workshop facilitation, or bring your own.