EQUUS Re-Opening Statement
We are closely following the CDC and New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham’s COVID-19 safety directives as we softly re-open June 15. We will keep these guidelines continually updated.
- Adhere to required COVID-Safe Practices for all EQUUS Faculty and Staff
- EQUUS Faculty and clients will maintain at least a six foot distance between individuals
- All paperwork such as waivers and agreements will be administered electronically.
- Session takes place outdoors, where ever there is seating we are disinfecting that seating between each session. All shared outdoor surfaces sanitized between sessions.
- Guests must bring their own water bottles, snacks
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- No indoor meetings or workshops
- Limit the number of clients to visit to twelve
- Offer face coverings to customers and require their use (or use of their own mask) while in session